BeautyAndHomeClub.co.uk values our members and take their privacy seriously, treating any information you give us with great care. We will ensure any personal information you provide to us is protected using secure systems and processes.
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on our site without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
Information About Us
BeautyAndHomeClub.co.uk is wholly owned and operated by Foxton Media Ltd (UK company number 08502026), and for the entirety of this document will be referred to as Foxton Media (We, US, OUR).
These terms and conditions govern your use of the beautyandhomeclub.co.uk website and your relationship with beautyandhomeclub.co.uk (the Site, we, our or us). Please read them carefully as they affect your rights and liabilities under the law. By accessing this site you are agreeing to the terms and conditions that appear below. If you have any comments or questions please contact us.
Our web site and services provided to you on and through our web site on an “AS IS” basis. You agree that the owners of this web site exclusively reserve the right and may, at any time and without notice and any liability to you, modify or discontinue this web site and its services or delete the data you provide, whether temporarily or permanently. We shall have no responsibility or liability for the timeliness, deletion, failure to store, inaccuracy, or improper delivery of any data or information.
Terms Of Website Use
1. The beautyandhomeclub.co.uk site is provided to you free of charge for your personal use subject to these Terms and Conditions.
2. We try our best to ensure that material in the site is accurate and to ensure that access to the site is available at all times however we cannot guarantee that the information will always be completely up to date and free of mistakes. Therefore we will accept no liability for any loss or damage arising as a result of problems with access.
3. Our editorial team carefully hand-picks our offers and they are correct at the time of publication. The images used throughout the site are for representational purposes only and the promotions may sometimes differ from that shown. You agree that any reliance on the material contained in the site is at your own risk. We can not be held liable for any mistakes from our editorial team.
4. We have no control over websites/merchants that are linked to ours and will not accept any responsibility for material posted on these sites. We do not accept any responsibility for any loss which may arise from accessing or reliance on the information on this site and to the fullest extent permitted by English law, we exclude all liability for loss or damages direct or indirect arising from use of this site.
5. Representations made regarding products and services provided by third parties are governed by the policies and representations made by these third parties. We shall not be liable for or responsible in any manner for any of your dealings or interaction with third parties. By registering for goods and services via this site you agree to be contacted by fanfinders.com and those third parties providing the good and services registered for. In addition you will be placed on the mailing lists and or registered with these third parties. You will be able to unsubscribe from the the mailing lists by clicking the unsubscribe links in any email received from us or a third party.
6. You agree the contract for the product and/or service will be between you and that third party when you use our vouchers. We cannot hold responsible for transactions that take place between you and the retailer/merchants such as delays.
7. We reserve the right to make any change to the site without notice to users and to make any change to these Terms and Conditions as we deem necessary and we will post them to the Site accordingly. You are responsible for checking for any changes or amendments to the Terms and Conditions.
9. We have the right to act in a reasonable time frame to enforce these Terms and Conditions.
Prohibitions of Use
1. We consider you are using our website legally. However, we are in no way to be responsible for your use against laws. We reserve the right to terminate your usage to prohibit the use of the site for any unlawful purpose.
2. Users may not use the Site or any part thereof in connection with any commercial venture and may not give any enforceable benefit to any third party as against us, other than as expressly permitted by us.
1. You can sign up our newsletter by registering your email address. By providing your email address you agree to receive regular newsletter emails from beautyandhomeclub.co.uk.
2. You can unsubscribe from receiving newsletter by clicking the ‘UNSUBSCRIBE’ link featured in every newsletter.
Intellectual property rights
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal reference and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to material posted on our site.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
We have an affiliate relationship with some of the companies on our website, which means that we get paid a commission if you click through and sign up or buy anything from these third party websites.
We understand the importance of keeping the information about you that you entrust to us confidential and secure (“Customer Information”).
Thank you for visiting our website.